Ask yourself these questions... then think PROGRESSIVE FINANCIAL ADVISORS, LLC for the answers.
- How efficiently are you building wealth during your lifetime?
- How much of your wealth are you keeping after taxes during your lifetime?
- How much will your family keep after your death?
- What happens to the wealth you have if you become unable to manage it, or when it passes to your heirs?
Taxes, full-fare commissions, and an undefined investment strategy - these are only a few of the countless obstacles that keep many of us from our financial goals.
In today's complex investment climate, overcoming these barriers takes expert fee-based financial advice by professionals who work for your success. It also takes access to the latest, most cost-effective investment tools around. To find that winning combination, you have to think Progressive: smart investment management through Progressive Financial Advisors, LLC!
We have partnered with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. to provide competitive, leading edge investment products designed to meet your individual personal and business needs. Contact Scottie Traylor, Branch Manager and Financial Advisor, or Harlan Hughes, Financial Advisor, today for more information or to schedule your individual Investment Review. For additional information about Raymond James Financial Services and your rights as a client, click here.
Over the years, retirement benefits have become increasingly important to small business owners and their employees. Through our affiliation with Raymond James Financial Services, we are able to offer to you a menu of retirement plan options, including:
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
- Simple IRA
- 401(k) Plans
Contact a member of our team today and let us help determine the best choice for you and your company.
Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
Member FINRA/SIPC, and are:
- Not deposits
- Not insured by FDIC or any other governmental agency
- Not guaranteed by Progressive Bank
- Subject to risk, may lose value
Progressive Financial Advisors, LLC and Progressive Bank are independent of Raymond James.