Business Online Banking
Progressive Bank's Business Online Banking Services give you immediate access to your account information from the convenience of your home or office computer. You can handle your banking safely and securely over the Internet.
To use the Online Banking System, you must have a Progressive Bank account. To enroll, simply access the Business Online Banking Enrollment form. Complete the form and click Submit Enrollment. A member of our Electronic Banking Team will contact you to complete the process.
You can use Business Online Banking to:
- View Account Balances
- View Current Day Check Clearings
- View Account History & Check Images
- View previous statements
- Search History by check #, amount, date range
- Export history to personal finance software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between Progressive Bank accounts or between your Progressive Bank accounts and accounts your business owns at other financial institutions
- Request Stop Payments
- Pay your bills online with Online Bill Pay
- Make loan payments
- Submit ACH file transfers
- Submit ACH fund transfers
- Submit Tax Payments
- Initiate Wire Transfers
The Online Banking System brings together a combination of industry-approved security technologies to protect data for the bank and for our customers. It features password controlled system entry, a VeriSign-issued Digital ID for the bank's server, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol for data encryption, and a router loaded with a firewall to regulate the inflow and outflow of server traffic. Using these technologies, your Online Banking transactions are secure.
With Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay all your bills in minutes from your Progressive Bank Checking Account
- Set up recurring payments for bills that are the same each month
- Track and view your payment history online
For questions regarding Business Online Banking or Bill Pay, contact our Online Banking Specialist at (318) 651-5100 or e-mail Deposit Account Services.
For your protection, please do not include any sensitive information such as account numbers or service requests on e-mail. This e-mail should only be used for general questions or comments.
Simplify Your Life!
In this busy world we live in, everyone is interested in saving both time and money. With e-Statements from Progressive Bank, you can do both and go GREEN at the same time.
With e-Statements, your account statement is available days before a paper statement through a secure link to our website and you can access your statement from anywhere at any time. Print your statement or save to your computer ... the choice is yours. All with the peace of mind that the risk of your paper statement ending up in the wrong hands is all but eliminated.
- Less risk of fraud or identity theft
Sign up today! If you are not currently an Online Banking customer, select Enroll Now in the Banking Login box on our Home Page at www.progressivebank.com to sign up. Once you have enrolled in Online Banking, you can complete the E-Statement Enrollment Form for Business Accounts and drop your completed form by any Progressive Bank location. Note: For Simply Business Checking customers, be sure to complete the form designated specifically for your account type.
Please note: In order to receive notification of availability of your e-Statement, you must have provided us a valid e-mail address; you must have the use of an e-mail service; and you must have a device that is supported by that service. In order to view your e-Statement, you must be enrolled in our Internet Banking which requires that you be connected to the Internet and have installed, at a minimum, Internet Explorer 7.0 or Firefox 3.5 or Safari 4.0 or Opera 10.0 or Chrome 8.0 or equivalent, and Adobe Flash, as well as an appropriately configured device that supports one of those browsers. Viewing documents requires Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher. If a later release of Adobe Reader is required, in can be obtained free of charge at www.adobe.com/reader.
When you have a Progressive Bank MasterCardTM Business Debit Card you are in charge and in control — paying for purchases has never been easier! All you have to do is swipe your card and purchases are deducted directly from your Progressive Bank Business Checking Account. The Progressive Bank Business Debit Card will provide you with the convenience you need to manage your money.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive with your Progressive Bank Business Debit Card.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!! -- Earn 1% Cash Back on your eligible* Signature-based Business Debit Card transactions (no registration necessary)
- Save Time! Use your card instead of writing checks anywhere you see the MasterCard™ logo
- Save Money! There is no annual fee for the Progressive Bank Business Debit Card.
- 24 Hour Banking! Access cash at an ATM any time day or night
- Be safe! No more having to carry around a lot of cash — just use your Progressive Bank Business Debit Card
- Pay bills on time! Use your card number to set up auto-payment of monthly bills
*An eligible Signature, or Credit-based, transaction is one where a PIN is not entered. You must sign or select Credit at checkout on purchases to earn Cash Back. If you are asked for your PIN after swiping your card, simply select 'Cancel' or 'Credit'.