Simplify Your Life!
In this busy world we live in, everyone is interested in saving both time and money. With e-Statements from Progressive Bank, you can do both and go GREEN at the same time.
With e-Statements, your account statement is available days before a paper statement through a secure link to our website and you can access your statement from anywhere at any time. Print your statement or save to your computer ... the choice is yours. All with the peace of mind that the risk of your paper statement ending up in the wrong hands is all but eliminated.
Sign up today!
Get started with eStatements. Simply Login to Online Banking as usual, select the Statement Delivery Option under Settings, and follow the instructions.
Please note: In order to receive notification of availability of your e-Statement, you must have provided us a valid e-mail address; you must have the use of an e-mail service; and you must have a device that is supported by that service. In order to view your e-Statement, you must be enrolled in our Online Banking which requires that you be connected to the Internet and have installed, at a minimum, Internet Explorer 7.0 or Firefox 3.5 or Safari 4.0 or Opera 10.0 or Chrome 8.0 or equivalent, and Adobe Flash, as well as an appropriately configured device that supports one of those browsers. Viewing documents requires Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher. If a later release of Adobe Reader is required, it can be obtained free of charge at www.adobe.com/reader.
When you have a Progressive Bank MasterCardTM EMV Debit Card you are in control - paying for purchases has never been easier! All you have to do is swipe your card and purchases are deducted directly from your Progressive Bank Checking Account. The Progressive Bank EMV Debit Card will provide you with the convenience you need to manage your money. And now, with our new EMV chip-enabled debit card, you will enjoy enhanced payment security and consumer fraud protection. The computer chip, the small, metallic square on your card, will produce a single-use code which, combined with your card account number and expiration date, will securely validate each unique transaction, whether a merchant purchase or an ATM withdrawal. Since the code is used only once, that transaction number cannot be used again or duplicated.
Your new Progressive Bank EMV debit card will have a magnetic stripe, as well as the chip, so that you can swipe your card at merchants and ATMs that are not yet chip-enabled. Online and phone purchases will use a combination of the account number, expiration date, and security code found on the back of the card.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive with your Progressive Bank EMV Debit Card.
- Save Time! Use your card instead of writing checks anywhere you see the MasterCard logo
- Save Money! There is no annual or monthly fee for the Progressive Bank EMV Debit Card. At Progressive Bank, most personal electronic transactions are free!
- 24 Hour Banking! Access cash at an ATM any time - day or night
- Be safe! No more having to carry around a lot of cash — just use your Progressive Bank EMV Debit Card
- Pay bills on time! Use your card number to set up auto-payment
In the unlikely event that you need to report an issue with a Debit or ATM card transaction, simply CLICK HERE to access our Card Dispute Questionnaire.
Because fraud is serious business, we're watching out for you. With FraudWatch Plus, you have round-the-clock protection against the increasingly savvy perpetrators of card fraud. Through an important partner of ours, we provide industry-leading technology, tools and the expertise to manage fraud. Experienced fraud analysts work around the clock, watching for any suspicious card activity, and will contact you immediately if they detect potential fraud on your card. If you ever get a call from Fraud Prevention Services (FPS), know that they are doing their job to prevent potential fraudulent use of your card.
What you need to know ...
- It is important that Progressive Bank have your current phone numbers (particularly your mobile number) on file so that you can be contacted by Fraud Prevention Services (FPS) in the event that suspicious or out-of-the-ordinary card activity is recognized on your account.
- If FPS detects a suspicious card transaction, the authorization for that transaction will be immediately blocked and FPS will try to contact you at your contact telephone number on file to verify the transaction.
- If you will be traveling outside of your normal geographic area, contact us first and we will make sure your card is working for you while you travel. This will help prevent your card from being blocked due to suspicious transactions outside of your normal spending area. To report your travel plans, contact your local branch or call Deposit Account Services at (318) 651-5100. Be sure to contact us BEFORE you leave.
MoneyPass Surcharge-Free ATM Network ATM Locator
Progressive Bank is a member of the MoneyPass Surcharge-Free ATM Network. As a Progressive Bank customer, you can use any of the tens of thousands of surcharge-free MoneyPass ATMs nationwide. The Locator will help you find the most convenient location to you.