Business Online Banking
Progressive Bank's Internet Banking Services give you immediate access to your account information from the convenience of your home or office computer. You can handle your banking securely over the internet.
To use the Internet Banking System, you must have a Progressive Bank account. You will need to sign & date our Cash Management Enrollment Form to sign up for Business Internet Banking.
You can use Business Internet Banking to:
- View Account Balances
- View Account History & Check Images
- View 12 months worth of statements
- Search History by check #, amount, date range
- Export history to personal finance software such as Quicken & Microsoft Money
- Transfer funds between Progressive Bank accounts
- Request Stop Payments
- Pay your bills online with Bill Payer
- Make loan payments
- Submit ACH file transfers
- Submit ACH fund transfers
- Submit Tax Payments
With Bill Payer, you can:
- Pay all your bills in minutes from your checking or savings account
- Set up recurring payments for bills that are the same each month
- Track and view your payment history online
For any questions you may have, contact our Internet Banking Specialists at (318) 651-5100 or .
For your protection, please do not include any sensitive information such as account numbers or service requests on email. This email should only be used for general questions or comments.
The Internet Banking System brings together a combination of industry-approved security technologies to protect data for the bank for our customers. It features password controlled system entry, a VeriSign-issued Digital ID for the bank's server, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol for data encryption, and a router loaded with a firewall to regulate the inflow and outflow of server traffic. Using these technologies, your Internet Banking transactions are secure.